Bringing an appetizer to a holiday party can be intimidating—but with this adorable and beyond-easy recipe, you need not worry about impressing your hostess any longer! We recommend investing in some delicious crackers to up the gourmet factor in this simple recipe.
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg (7 oz) shredded cheese (we like four-cheese blend)
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup almonds
- (optional) sprigs of rosemary
- Process first 3 ingredients in food processor until well blended.
- Stir in chiles.
- Shape into an oval on sheet of waxed paper to resemble pinecone. Insert nuts in rows to completely cover cream cheese mixture. Transfer to serving plate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator 15 mins before serving.
- Add decorative rosemary sprigs and serve with crackers.